Terms&Conditions

All transactions completed by 3plastics (the "Seller") to any purchaser "the Buyer" shall subject to all the terms and conditions contained herein. No person or third party authorized to vary these terms and conditions including all representations and warranties unless they have been posted on this Web site.


Quotations/Prices


Prices offered by 3plastics are based on costs at the date of quotation, generally valid within 30 days, but may be revised at any time prior to our final confirmation. 
3Plastics have the right to refuse any orders with incorrect prices. but 3Plastics will inform buyers if we have to refuse the orders. The online prices for export transactions based on a fix exchange rate in a period, we have the right to change the exchange rate with notice. 
All the online auto-quote prices are Free on Board(FOB) prices, 3Plastics will charge the additional freight cost if buyers would like the price based on Cost insurance and Freight(CIF).

Payment


Telegraphic Transfer(TT), 30% of amount shall pay in advance to confirm order, the rest 70% of amount must paid prior to the dispatch or release of goods.
Invoices should be paid in full for the small amount payment, acceptable
payment terms: Paypal, western union, TT.


Packaging


The cost of any packaging containers shall be meet by the buyers, which have been included in online auto-quote price in terms of our standard packaging method.  If special packaging method requested by buyers, additionally cost will be charged accordingly.


Delivery


Lead time advised online is an approximate delivery time, the exact shipping date will be confirmed after production executed.  
For small trial orders, FEDEX, DHL, UPS, TNT etc door to door service can be provided. For larger orders, we can arrange shipment by sea or by air according to your request. Also buyers can pick good by themselves.
After shipment, 3plastics will provide a telex-released BL and full set document for customs clearance.


Risks 


The goods are at buyer's risk from the time of the delivery, which may occur from labor dispute, earthquake, lack or failure of transportation facilities and/or services, lack or failure of telcom facilities and/or services, or any other events beyond the reasonable control of 3plastics.



If you had any question or suggestion regarding our terms & conditions, please reach us at: sales@3plastics.com

Copyright © 2017 3Plastics All Rights Reserved..
top